I whipped this batch up on a whim during the week, in the attempt to;
a) get ourselves in the festive mood
b) entertain Kruize, who is one week post tonsilectomy
c) see if this would be suitable to make as a gift for his childcare teachers for Christmas
all of the above were a success.
It is super quick and easy, and something that you can do with your kids without a lot of stress.
You will need:
- White Chocolate Melts (or milk / dark chocolate – up to you!)
- Raspberry Lollies
- Mini Marshmallows
- Desiccated Coconut
- Pistachios (or another nut of choice)
What you need to do:
- Chop packet of Raspberry lollies into smaller pieces, then combine in a bowl with 2 cups of marshmallows and 1/2 cup of pistachios.
- Melt white chocolate
- Pour into bowl and gently stir through.
- Line a tray with baking paper and spread mixture out evenly.
- Top generously with desiccated coconut and place in the fridge to set.
- Chop roughly into 3-4cm size pieces.
If it is a gift, don’t make the mistake of chopping it up and storing it in a container until you’re ready to wrap them up – I did this. It didn’t last long. We are making a second batch today lol.